- Didn't feel in control of her life.
- She was pleasing everyone
- Had problems with self-esteem and self-love,
- She didn't put herself first in life.
- Experienced fear of expression and didn't believe she was worthy of the best.
- Was afraid to assert her desires and needs.
- Thought love had to be earned and couldn't be loved by birthright.
- Didn't feel free.
- Clearly expressed and formulated her request and found a solution to the problem.
- Got inspired and set clear goals for the near future and beyond.
- Came in without energy, but left with energy, faith in herself,
self-love, and clear goals.
- Realized that life should be enjoyable, and everything should be
done with pleasure.
- Stopped being afraid to assert her desires and needs.
- Learned to show self-love and realized that self-love doesn't need
to be earned, but it's a birthright.
- Started feeling freedom and the understanding that any action can
be performed with pleasure.
As a result, we conducted a photo-therapy session with the client, which helped her see herself through different eyes, increase her self-esteem, and consolidate the changes. Now, after our work, she has posted her photos on a dating website and men just can't stop writing to her. Men she is interested in and who are interested in her are on a completely different level, they want to build serious relationships and admire the fact that she has a child.